- Call for internships cohort 2014 is open until 10 October 2014: more info
- Academic year 2014-2015 started at Ghent University on 17 September with 18 new students: more info
- Academic year 2014-2015 started in the University of the Algarve on 8 September with 30 new students: more info
- Easily find courses with the EMBC course identification key: more info
The International Master of Science in Marine Biodiversity and Conservation (EMBC+) is offered by a University consortium consisting of 7 university partners and a wide global network of associate members coordinated by Ghent University.
The study programme is divided in 7 modules modules:
- Understanding the structure and function of marine biodiversity,
- Toolbox for investigating marine biodiversity,
- Conservation and Restoration of marine biodiversity,
- Transferable skills,
- Spring School,
- Thesis work.
Student mobility is an integral part of the Master : students start in one of the three group I Universities for 2 semesters; for the third semester, students move to one of the group II Universities.
The research project for the thesis work is performed in one of the partner institutions.